Redmond Acupuncture would like its patients to know that the clinic is open with our regular hours. It is our goal to keep our patients and the community safe during these times so we are closely monitoring local, state, and national events and continuously updating policies and protocols as new information becomes available. CDC/OSHA guidelines are being followed for cleaning and disinfecting in the office to ensure everyone’s safety. In addition, we have implemented the following policies and protocols:
- The schedule has been modified with fewer appointment times to create a buffer between patients. This allows extra time for cleaning and prevents patient overlap to maintain social distancing.
- All patients will be prescreened before each appointment. Based on the answers to the following screening questions, we may have to reschedule an appointment:
- Have you had contact with a person who has COVID-19?
- Have you recently experienced any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- In the last 2 weeks have you traveled outside of the country?
- Have you had close contact with a person who has traveled?
- All patients should wash their hands in the restroom on site before entering the clinic.
- All patients should arrive wearing their own face covering.
- Only the patient having the exam should be present in the office, unless you are the parent or direct caregiver of a child. Family members and friends should remain at home or wait in the car so we can maintain social distancing and minimize exposure.
If you have any questions about this notification or an upcoming appointment, please call the office. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty as we adapt to this evolving situation. We look forward to working with you to reach your health and wellness goals.